Dr. Ganana Tesfa Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Ganana Tesfa?

Dr. Tesfa & Staff

Posted on February 16th, 2016

Great Dr. and wonderful NP Amy Lewis! Very caring!!! Friendly, professional staff.

Posted on November 14th, 2015

Very comfortable on our first visit NIce staff understanding DR

Great on paper

Posted on September 27th, 2012

I am a medical scribe and work with dozens of doctors including specialists on a regular basis. I went to doctor Tesfa because i have been having episodes where i blackout and then have a severe headache quickly following it. Dr. Tesfa at first wrote it off as an extremely rare type of migraine (which when I researched and asked some other physicians found out that i didn't have any symptoms of) and prescribed two different migraine medicines to try. Both of the medicines made my symptoms worse (especially the frequency of the episodes), but one slightly improved the headache. I informed him of the worsening symptoms, and he thought it would be smart to go ahead and write a whole script for the medication that makes me blackout more. My family doctor removed all driving privileges from me. I asked for a work note from this doctor and he said i should return to work and driving "immediately." I just don't think driving when you are spontaneously blacking out is a good idea. I also don't think working in an emergency room where patients rely on my consistency and accuracy is a very good idea. In short, this doctor has shown little care for my health and has yet to give me any idea of what is really going on. I believe due to my family history i probably have epilepsy. However, I will be seeking out a different neurologist to figure out my issue. His office staff is disorganized and discourteous. They made a billing error and ended up charging me an extra 100$ in the end. All the girls behind the desk thought it was funny and started laughing at this. After waiting over an hour for my appointment (during which every patient in the waiting room was subject to the staff's inappropriate laughter and hoots and hollers, which I am sure the patients with neuropathic pain really enjoyed listening to), dealing with a doctor who has terrible bedside manner and is condescending, and getting a bogus diagnosis I was simply not as tickled as they were. Like I said before, I have worked with dozens of doctors, but I have never worked with such an incompetent or inconsiderate doctor.

The BEST

Posted on April 12th, 2012

Dr. Tesfa is the only doctor I trust with my back. He is easy to talk to and very attentive and detailed.

Definitely thumbs up

Posted on July 20th, 2011

Dr Tesfa knows his stuff, takes the time to listen, and obviously cares. Both my wife and I have had nothing but excellent treatment from him and from his office staff for several years. I suppose there will always be whiners, particularly when anonymous feedback is an option. I would recommend Dr Tesfa to anyone looking for medical professional with skill, engagement, and a refreshing sense of humor. Simple as that.

No problems!

Posted on June 26th, 2010

I met Dr. Tesfa in the ER first and was strongly encouraged to follow up with him. After doing so, he examined me, ordered all the proper tests, and managed to ease the nerves of all my family and me (not an easy job). I have recommended him many times over, and still would. Very satisfied.

excellent service

Posted on April 20th, 2010

i have been to several doctors and they could not tell me what was going on with me.when i went to go see dr. tesfa he diagnosed my problem.i would not go see another doctor.

Posted on November 3rd, 2009

getting past his front office is a miracle. it has been my experience with his office staff patients are scum or at least i was.

Posted on November 21st, 2017