Dr. Ganapathy S Krishnan Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Ganapathy S Krishnan?

Adena Cancer Center & Staff was a Blessing!!

Dr Krishnan made me feel important like a family member instead of just a patient. He was attentive to my needs when going through my Breast Cancer and answered my questions and reassured me when needed. My husband and I love him dearly and trust in his professionalism. He made us both feel hopeful through all our decision makings. The Staff itself at Adena Cancer Center staff are so awesome and became our family away from home. I trust in Adena Cancer Staff and I thank God for putting them in my life to help me along with my family to beat Breast Cancer!! They were my Angels here on EARTH!!!

COPD