Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ganesh N Kini has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 38
Dr. Kini was great. his staff is awesome. I waited about 10-15 minutes and was taken right back. Do not go here if you want pain medication your waisting your money. i have diabetes and dr. kini was very helpful in helping me get it under control even told me about a class that they do to help you eat better. I have been going to him for about a 2 year now. his staff use to change very frequently when i first started going but the same 2-3 people are still there since i started. hope this helps
His office staff is the worst. They say they will fax prior authorization forms and they don't. The insurance company calls and they say they are faxing the form and they don't. Dr. Kini asked me how come I wanted to adopt instead of be artificially inseminated. He said it would be so much for like my own if I had it bio. Voice mail says the office is closed from 12 - 1 for lunch. They are actually closed 12 - 2 for lunch and don't answer the phone until about 12:15. Staff is incredibly rude and lies constantly.
Dr. Kini is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cook County Hospital
Dr. Ganesh N Kini accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsConyers Medical Group, 2601 Salem Rd SE, Conyers, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ganesh N Kini in this video.
Dr. Ganesh N Kini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Conyers, GA.