Dr. Ganesh Krishna Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ganesh Krishna?

Dr. Krishna is an excellent pulmonologist. He is very knowledgable and caring. He takes the time to answer questions and explain his diagnoses and treatments.

Secure in his care

Words can not express how wonderful it is to have TOTAL confidence in my doctor. I'm dealing with cancer, which can be quite frightening, but when I have an appointment with Dr. Krishna, I know my treatment & my life are in very caring & knowledgeable hands. Because of Dr. Krishna I can just relax & know everything will be taken care of. What ever my future holds, I really can relax in his care. As a result of cancer, I do have several wonderful doctors looking out for me, but Dr. Krishna has a very special role in my care, since I also have asthma. I am just totally grateful to have this remarkable doctor looking out for me.