Dr. Gang Quan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gang Quan?

Great doctor/medical staff

Posted on August 29th, 2017

I've been going to see Dr. Quan for several years at his Plano office. He's excellent and very professional. His medical staff has always been kind/courteous and professional which is very important to me when I choose a doctor. Whenever I need something/need anything done, they get it done in a timely manner. I'm very happy and I will continue to go see him in the future.

Posted on August 3rd, 2017

HE IS THE BEST EVER AND HE IS SO PROFESSIONAL!

Posted on July 28th, 2017

I was very impressed with Dr.Quan's friendly manner and knowledge of the problem I am experiencing. The procedure I had relieved my anxiety.

Excellent experience

Posted on July 21st, 2017

Dr Quan and his staff were extremely helpful leading up to, and including my procedure. Dr. Quan explained every detail of what to expect and he answered all of my questions. I felt like I was with a Doctor who cared about my well being.

Highly Recommend

Posted on July 8th, 2017

Dr. Quan is caring and personable. His staff is knowledgeable, friendly, and caring as well. I highly recommend Dr. Quan.

Victoria Ladd. McKinney,TX

Posted on July 6th, 2017

I was very satisfied and felt so at ease with Dr. Quan. Would definitely recommend to all of my friends and family. Thanks

Wonderful Experience w/ Dr. Gang Quan!!!

Posted on March 10th, 2017

The experience was wonderful. This is my third colonoscopy in the past 6 years. About an hour after I entered the front door, the colonoscopy was done and I was walking out. Much better than past experiences with other providers. The entire procedure was in-office vs. at a surgery center. The anesthesiologist and the nurse anesthetist were very nice. Dr. Quan has a very nice, informative, and reassuring bed-side manner. His staff is well-trained. I don't know what else you could want.

Outstanding Physician

Posted on March 9th, 2017

Dr. Quan takes the time needed to fully explore the nature of your problem, suggests different methods of diagnosing or managing it, and makes sure you a comfortable before proceeding. It is most unusual to find a physician who actually listens to you, the patient.

Unprofessional

Posted on February 21st, 2017

After my procedure I had some side effect and contacted them back to discuss it. The front office refuses to let me talk to the doctor and said I have to pay to come see him and then keep hanging up on me.

Caring doctor

Posted on February 12th, 2017

I have had 3 colonoscopies performed by Dr. Quan. This last one was in his office. Everything went smoothly. Dr. Quan, his anaesthesiologist and staff were great!

Avoid this doctor! Unethical and unprofessional!

Posted on December 1st, 2016

This doctor was very dismissive of my symptoms and actually began raising his voice at me and accusing my lung, stomach and intestinal problems to be caused by anxiety disorder. I don't have anxiety disorder! He actually did this to me immediately following an endoscopy procedure. He didn't even talk to me for the reason of this urgent endoscopy until AFTER the anesthesiologist injected the anesthesia in my arm! I didn't have enough time to tell him what was wrong, and he didn't care! Please avoid him!

Retired Teacher