- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gang Ye MD
Dr. Gang Ye, MD is a doctor primarily located in Vancouver, WA, with another office in Vancouver, WA. Their specialties include Hematology/Oncology.
Dr. Gang Ye has 2 locations
Dr. Gang Ye has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Gang Ye has the following 20 expertise
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Cancerous Tumor
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Colorectal Cancer
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
Dr. Gang Ye Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Gang Ye
Dr. Ye completed his fellowship in Medical Oncology and Hematology and residency in Internal Medicine at Louisiana University Health Science Center in 2006. Dr. YeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s specialty interests are breast cancer, lung cancer, colorectal cancer and lymphoma, among the full-spectrum of cancers and hematological (blood) disorders. With years of training and experience in clinical practice and cancer research, Dr. Ye believes that while our knowledge about cancer is constantly evolving, the importance of caring for patients and addressing their concerns has never changed. Patients should be fully educated and involved in the decision making process. Dr. Ye is married, with one child. In his spare time, he enjoys reading, listening to music, and jogging.