- Texas Children's Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ganga Gokulakrishnan MD
Dr. Ganga Gokulakrishnan, MD is a doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics.
Dr. Ganga Gokulakrishnan has 2 locations
Dr. Ganga Gokulakrishnan has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Ganga Gokulakrishnan has the following 4 expertise
- Premature Infants
- Congenital Anomalies
- Congenital Heart Disease
- High-Risk Deliveries
11 Years Experience
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Ganga Gokulakrishnan Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Ganga Gokulakrishnan
Dr. Gokulakrishnan graduated from the Madurai Medical College in 2009. She works in Houston, TX and 1 other location and specializes in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Gokulakrishnan is affiliated with Texas Children's Hospital.