Dr. Ganga S Reddy Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Ganga S Reddy?

Diagnosed pancreatic cancer for IBS for 2 years

Here is a timeline of events: 1. My mom went to doctor Reddy with symptoms of: A. Severe Diarrhea B. Severe Pain of the abdomen C. No energy D. Mild weight loss 2. Doctor Reddy Diagnosed my Mom with IBS 3. Two whole years my mom went to Dr. Reddy with more severe and symptoms. Eventually Dr. Reddy put my mom on Omeprazole which is acid reflux medication 4. My Mom visited Dr. Reddy 20+ times with symptoms getting worse and worse. Dr. Reddy eventually told me mom she had a psychological disorder. She told my mom she had intermittent IBS, was depressed, and that her symptoms were not as bad as she had described. My mom would come home crying telling us all she was embarrassed to see her Doctor because she made her feel like a basket case. This went on for two whole years with Dr. Reddy. 5. At 4am one evening my Mom was brought to the ER with pains in her side so severe she could not stand it. That evening after hearing how long the pains had been going on the docor of that ER ordered an MRI. This scan eventually instigated my Moms diagnosis of Nero-endocrine pancreatic cancer. The doctor of that ER room told my mom the scan should have been ordered LONG ago. 6. My mom eventually went to the Mayo and had her tumor surgically removed by Dr. Kendrick. Dr. Kendrick told our family that her tumor was the size of a cantaloupe and was the 2nd largest tumor of that type they had seen in 3 years! He explained to us that it should never had got that far along given my moms medical history and symptoms. 7. My Moms cancer has since spread to her liver post surgery. This was expected due to the fact that Dr. Reddy NEVER took the time in two whole years to take my mom seriously and order a scan to see what was happening inside of her. Dr. Reddy wrote her off as basket case with IBS. *My mom is a smart, productive member of society. She is a loving Mom of 3 kids, she loves children, she has never given anybody any reason to believe she is "Crazy." She works hard, she cares about people and I am heart broken that Dr. Reddy refused to take her symptoms seriously and instead made my mom feel like she was bothering her and tell her she is depressed. This took years away from mothers life. This is not what doctors are supposed to do. Its not how they are supposed to act. My Mom would cry everyday during this period. She would lay in bed all night because of the hormones her cantaloupe size tumor was producing and Dr. Reddy for two years told her she was a basket case and for two years told her she had IBS.. No Dr. Reddy, my Mom had Nero endocrine pancreatic cancer... Thank for at least ordering a scan for her to look into it as much as you did . At least now she won't be "Bothering you."

Too late for me....

I saw Dr Ganga for several years with consistent pain in my left upper abdominal area accompanied with gastrointestinal issues. I would always present with the same symptoms and began to feel embarrassed by her ready reaction to my condition as IBS. She diagnosed GERD and I took prescribed Nexium for years. She never requested a scan and I did not realize that one should have been ordered. I eventually switched health plans and doctors, had a scan and was diagnosed with cancer. Unfortunately, the tumor had grown for years, and while I could have been cured of this rare cancer if it had been found earlier by scan it was too late. I believe that Group Health was trying to save money by not ordering a scan. I now have scans every 3 months now I sure wish Dr. Ganga had ordered just one scan when it could have been live saving. I do not and never had GERD, years of daily nexus were for nothing. The GERD like symptoms were from the tumor pressing into other organs.

Birth Control