Have you seen Dr. Gangaram Ragi?

Dr. Ragi removed 3 white crusty spots off my husbands arms after the Dr. said "your body is clean" After the lab reports came back the Dr called and told my husband he had a melanomia on his arm and to visit the office asap. We requested the lab results with the intent of taking them to get second opinion. Dr. Ragi called and told my husband he "misunderstood" and perhaps the Drs english wasn't good! He than told my husband that he had no cancers. Stay away from this unethical, insurance cheating, liar!!!

A very knowledgable dermatologist who has always been helpful with my skin problems.

Dr. Ragi

Very happy with Dr. Ragi and staff. They always treat my dad and I very well. He takes the time to listen and definitely seems to care.

more interested in doing procedures than diagnosis/treatment of dermatologic disorders

10 second diagnosis

I saw him years ago, before I was aware of him touching in wrong places, and he looked at me from across the Room and diagnosed me. In about 10 seconds. and then he practically RAN out of the exam room. It was weird, and I later found out why.

excellent dermatologist

Been a patient since 1997. Never had any problems. My entire family and many of my friends are also patients. We all agree we get the best care at this office. Yes, sometimes there is a wait but emergencies do occur. Understandable! I know if I needed an emergency appointment, I could rely on being seen. I never feel rushed. I am confident in the doctors I see here because of there knowledge and how quickly they are able to pin point my problem. They are highly trained professionals. I have seen other dermatologists in bergen county and believe me this is the best office by far.

excellent doctor

I found dr. ragi to be extreeemely competent and professional. I have the utmost confidence in him when it comes to skin diagnoses, as I've had the MOHS surgery done with him, as well as some other procedures. He answered all of my questions, patiently, and brims with confidence, yet not arrogance. 5 stars!

Office traffic Dr.

I asked to use the bathroom after I was being called by the nurse to go into an exam room. Dr. Ragi instructed me when I came out (about 30 seconds later) to sit back in the waiting room instead of going with the nurse to the exam room. He then instructed his staff (in front of patients) to ask patients when they arrived to use the bathroom before they were called in the room. Apparently a 30 second delay is too much for this traffic policeman. I was not even seeing him as my dermatologist that time. Doesn't he have anything better to do as a physician then monitor the flow of patients?? This guy is TOTALLY unprofessional and I would not use him as a physician--he is too easily distracted.

Bait and Switch

I met with Dr. Monika, on Dr. Ragi's staff, about having MOHS Surgery and was comfortable with her. When I arrived for my surgery I was surprised to see a different Dr., who did not introduce himself and was ready to begin the procedure. When I asked if Dr. Monika was going to do the procedure the answer was, "we work together'. Not an answer to my question. When I asked who he was he said, Dr. Ragi, and they worked together. Enough said. I left. Very unprofessional. Also, the place looked and felt like a chop factory.

Dr. Gangaram Ragi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Teaneck, NJ.

Dr. Gangaram Ragi Is this you?