Dr. Ganka A Spassova Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ganka A Spassova?

Great Doctor! Miss her in Dundee.

She tried many natural approaches to dive issues with injuries and illness and they worked! She was never about bogging you down with medication unless absolutely necessary! She is extremely knowledgeable! She listens to you and your symptoms! She doesn't jump to conclusions or judge. TRUELY a doctor who worries more about her patients then just collecting a pay check! Wish she would come back, our entire community misses her!

Dr Spassova helped me with my bells palsy... Every acupuncture session i was able to move another part of face.. Plus her caring manner is the best i have ever seen .. She is also my husband and fathers Dr... Husband had heart issue...n she took my father on after his dr of 20 PLUS yrs simply let him down, Dad ended up having blood clots in lungs...Had i not felt something else was wrong n switched to her..my dad may not be with me now... Trust ...Faith...

Fantasic Dr.

Dr Spassova has been a life saver for me,not only do I see her as a patient,but I have sent 2 brothers a daughter and I am still trying for my parents.She always takes her time to explain what is happening with my symptoms.I wish every Dr. was like her I hope she will always see me,because she will be my doctor for as long I am alive. She not only cares,but she is a friend.Thank You Dr. spassova for always being there when I need you.

wish everyone could have a dr like her

Dr Spassova has been so thorough in the care of my husband. We are so glad she is downriver area now, as we never would have met her. Plus she practices integrative medicine. We just love her!!!!!

I love this doctor ganka

She is so kinde and she is very polite The best :)

Dr. Ganka A Spassova is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.