Dr. Ganya Alvarado-Reagans Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ganya Alvarado-Reagans?

Posted on October 6th, 2016

Caring, compassionate and brilliant . Dr. Alvarado is one of the most capable physicians I have ever met. I would trust her in any situation and she has a lovely bed side manner to match .

Posted on June 20th, 2016

She saved my life. 20 weeks pregnant with a greater than 50% placental abruption and subchorionic hemorrhages getting bigger and bigger, and bleeding out. She did surgery. Saved my life, sadly my little guy could have never made it. Thank you to her for everything she does.

Posted on February 18th, 2016

I absolutely love Dr Alvarado. She delivered two of my children and could not have been better. She truly put me at ease. She is very easy to talk to and very knowledgable. My husband actually requested her for the delivery of my third child because he was so impressed with her the first time. She is the best!

Posted on January 13th, 2016

Very thorough & compassionate.

Posted on October 5th, 2015

I feel very at ease with Dr. Alvarado. She takes time with you and answers your questions , addresses your concerns, and makes you feel secure.

Posted on August 4th, 2015

She is an excellent physician who really cares about her patients. Excellent skills.

Posted on June 19th, 2015

Dr. Alvarado is fantastic. I've been seeing her since before I got pregnant with my first child who was born at the end of 2005. She is so caring, extremely knowledgeable and motivating. Her bedside manner is outstanding as is her deep understanding of medicine. It's a combination that is very rare to find.

Posted on March 19th, 2015

Awesome Dr.

Posted on February 25th, 2015

My experience with Seasons OB has been frustrating. I chose the practice based in part on the good reviews of its doctors, but throughout my whole pregnancy they just keep giving me appointments with the nurse practitioner. I'm not super-low-risk, but every other appointment, I hear, "Oh, the doctor is busy, would you mind seeing the nurse practitioner instead?" (I just counted, I've seen the NP at four of my seven appointments.) Also, the office keeps screwing up administrative stuff! For example, they rescheduled my appointment without telling me once, and once they referred me to the wrong place. The one time I saw Dr. Alvarado-Reagans, she was okay, but didn't seem great enough to justify having to deal with this practice.

5 estrellas

Posted on June 12th, 2014

Dra. Alvarado es una Doctora Excelente estaba buscando una Doctora como ella y la encontre Felicidades, Gracias Dra Alvarado.

She is fantastic!

Posted on June 27th, 2013

Dr. Alvarado-Reagans delivered my second child via C-section. She knew I wanted her to do the delivery and she was. Even though it was her day off and SHE was about 8 months pregnant herself. I was surprised to learn that it was her day off but she came in for me. She was wonderful that day, during my pregnancy visits and beyond. I do not hesitate to recommend her to anyone.

Amazing Doctor

Posted on June 10th, 2013

I met Dr. Alvarado while working at a cosmetics counter. I wasn't pregnant at the time but was new to Pittsburgh and in need of a good gyn.The moment I found out I was pregnant, I found her card and set up an appointment. That was the best decision of my life. She was always professional. She never rushed me. She was beyond knowledgeable. She ended up performing a cecserean on me and despite my concern it even turned out to be the absolute best. I have since moved and I am in need of a new obgyn and I really wish that she was nearby. She is absolutely amazing and I recommend her to anyone!!