Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Gara A Alsaadi has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.<br>He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Gara A Alsaadi has the following 14 expertise
- Sleep Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mood Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Personality Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Showing 2 of 6
Disgusting Doctor-Stay Away
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gara A Alsaadi - Posted on May 26th, 2017
Alsaadi was belittling, hurtful, rude, and condescending during my intake. He called me immature and extremely superficial brat. Whenever I wanted to ask a question so I could better understand what he was trying to recommend, he'd shake his head and just talk over me. Many patients and I felt unsafe by him and his actions and I am afraid of psychiatrists that I know exist that are like him. Please stay away, he lied on my charts, lied to the team and falsely reported things I did not say, and put me in a space where I wasn't recovering and could not recover because of his malice and malpractice. Stay away and save your self some grief.
Deceptive & Uncaring
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gara A Alsaadi - Posted on April 16th, 2017
If you have a loved one or you are in this doctors care switch asap. He would not listen to us as we told him my mother was allergic to a certain medicine over and over, instead he prescribed her the medicine and she had a terrible response, which he claimed was her new status quo. Luckily we were able to switch doctors and my mother got back to her healthy self and was able to lead her life again, under Alsaadi's care I don't think that would have been possible.
11 Years Experience
St Matthews University (Grand Cayman)
Graduated in 2007
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCREIGHTON UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER BERGAN MERCY, 601 N 30th St, Omaha, NE
Dr. Gara A Alsaadi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Omaha, NE.