Dr. Gareth E Shemesh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gareth E Shemesh?

One of the best Doctors I've ever been to!

Cynical and demeaning. Worst doctor I've seen.

If I could give a NEGATIVE number of stars for bedside manner and the way I was treated, I would. Dr. Shemish was the worst doctor I've ever been by in terms of how I was treated. He was cynical and demeaning, and he made it clear that he thought I was lying. He was aggravated that I had questions about treatment and made it clear he did not have time for anything over and above the nerve study my referring doctor requested. I pressed to get my questions answered and now I wish I had walked out of the appointment.

Mr

After a serious misdiagnose with another medical physician's office, Dr. Shemesh treated me with almost instantaneous results and no surgery!

I was in Spalding Rehabilitation for a total knee replacement. He mangaged my care well for a fast recovery

Thorough, excellent care was provided to me by Dr. Shemesh. Would highly recommend.

Dr. Gareth Shemesh is one of the best specialists who has treated me!

Dr. Shemesh is not only an excellent diagnostician, but he provides treatment that accurately and quickly resolves the pain. I have on occasion requested copies of the medical notes from procedures that I had in his office and was impressed by the thorough record that he enters for his patients.

Highly Recommend!!

I just met Dr. Shemesh yesterday, I feel that he was very well informed about my case and that he was willing to spend extra time with me in order to fully understand my symptoms. I was equally pleased with his bedside manner, I was very comfortable and impressed by his friendly, professional attitude during my entire appt, I would highly recommend him!!

Excellent doctor!

My experience with Dr. Shemesh was outstanding. Easy to relate to. Great diagnostician. Caring, thorough and reassuring! I would recommend this doctor to anyone!!!!

:-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

Excellent Pain Management Doc

Dr. Shemesh is a wonderful doctor who takes the time to get to know his patients. I have been going to him for over 4 years and would highly recommend for pain management purposes.