Dr. Garey Simmonds Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Garey Simmonds?

AMAZING!!

Posted on December 13th, 2017

Listened to my wants and needs and was very patient with me. Staff is so welcoming and comforting. So happy with my end results!

Amazing staff

Posted on December 8th, 2017

I just got my nose surgery from Mr. Simmonds and from him to his staff of the 2 girls at the desk that I met it was an amazing experience! Very friendly and I got my surgery date set so fast with speedy reply’s and great care. Haley one of the girls in office was so awesome to work with and ultimately made me feel so comfortable before I had even been in the office! Definitely recommend this office for everyone and big thank you again! -Jeremy M.

Breathing Again!

Posted on August 28th, 2017

Great experience. I had a rhinoplasty done due to previous multiple broken noses and a deviated septum. Dr. Simmonds absolutely nailed it! My nose is straight again and I can breathe like never before. Since I was an out-of-town patient, Dr. Simmonds staff was excellent at communicating all that needed to be done before my procedure. I really am surprised at the couple of other negative reviews I've read of Dr. Simmonds as they didn't portray the experience I had with him. Please continue to read other reviews as there are plenty of good ones that outweigh the negative ones. Before choosing Dr. Simmonds, I looked at other surgeons that supposedly had higher ratings, but yet they too have negative reviews. As a patient, it is up to the patient to be their own best advocate, don't be afraid to ask questions, and find the surgeon you feel most comfortable with. Thank you Dr. Simmonds and staff.

Posted on November 15th, 2016

Excellent staff, surgeon and results

Good Experience

Posted on September 15th, 2016

It was prompt and Dr. Simmonds I felt comfortable with him.

5 stars all the way!

Posted on August 19th, 2016

Dr. Simmonds and his staff are the best! Everything from scheduling my procedure to the actual procedure itself went smoothly and timely. I was told exactly what to expect throughout the entire process. The procedure itself, though a little scary, went much better than I expected with the constant reassurances that I was comfortable and made to feel at ease. I didn't feel like "a number - just another patient." Dr. Simmonds bedside manner is kind and considerate. I would go back to him again.

Posted on June 8th, 2016

Late to surgery! Otherwise perfect!

Posted on April 29th, 2016

I got a blepharoplasty done and all I have to say is excellent Doctor! I love my new look & feel much more comfortable in my self. Doctor did an amazing job. Also, the staff are amazing one in particular Alexis is always on top by giving reminder phone calls and making me feel more comfortable at the office! Thank you !

Posted on January 22nd, 2016

He seems very good at what he does n I have seen his work it is awesome!!! I am getting work done by him pretty soon n I cant wait

Loved My results and the Dr and Staff are great! :)

Posted on October 15th, 2015

I really loved going to Dr. Simmonds for my breast augmentation procedure and I would really recommend him for any procedures you guys are thinking of getting. I went in for a free consultation and got all my questions answered and all the info I wanted regarding this procedure. Also really love the staff there, Amber is the one that helped me at my first appointment but Alexis has been helping me most with most of my other appointments after I had my procedure done, but both of the girls are nice and the Doctor is great. I definitely plan on going back to Dr. Simmonds for my future procedures.

Posted on October 13th, 2015

excellent doctor!

breast implants/Doughnut

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

The whole entire process from start to finish was AMAZING! I had a very positive experience, Dr. Simmonds and his assistant were very imformative and helpful with all my questions and concerns. The operation went better then I had expected and I am very extremely happy with the end results my breasts have never looked better!!!