- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Garieann C Fish has 3 locations
Dr. Garieann C Fish has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Garieann C Fish has the following 10 expertise
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
15 Years Experience
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Garieann C Fish Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Garieann C Fish
Dr. Garieann Fish is a gastroenterology specialist, Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology; she received a three-year Gastroenterology Fellowship at Botsford Hospital in Farmington Hills, Michigan. Dr. Fish earned her DO at the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine in Lewisburg. Her undergraduate degree is from Marietta College in Marietta, Ohio. Professional organizations in which she participates include AOA,, ACG, ASGE, and AGA. A wife and mother, she enjoys spending time with her family, running, hiking and skiing.