Dr. Garin D Barth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Garin D Barth?

Extremely rude reception office. Then you wait for 30 minutes to see Dr. Barth but for heavens sake don't make him or his office wait 10 minutes for you or they will cancel your appointment and charge you a fee. Do yourself a favor and drive to Newnan and get checked out. You will be much happier.

Appointments

I love Dr Barth!!! It was very difficult to make an appointment. I have decided to see another doctor due to the difficulty of making an appointment. I called and was told I needed my insurance card to make an appointment even though it has not changed since the last time I visited the doctor. What is that all about? I have had other problems - like the office demanding I have a credit card on file. Time for a new office manager - someone who knows the patient is your client!

Columbus, Ga

Dr. Barth is the best. I traveled from Columbus Ga. to his office for treatment. Dr. Barth performed several treatments on two scars in my face that resulted from two moles previously removed by another dermatologist in Columbus Ga. The scars were very indented and noticeable when I applied makeup. After smoothing the scars, Dr. Barth gave me cream to use and advised that the scars would continue to improve over time. Now the scars are hardly visible. He really is "a miracle worker". His nurse practioner removed additional moles with no scarring. His fees were reasonable and he took the time to explain the treatments. I will definitely recommend Dr. Barth and his staff to anyone who wants an excellent dermatologist.

Unusual business practices make this office suspect

They ignore your fully funded deductible when calculating your bill, then charge TOO much for the visit. Later when they are paid by the insurance company they refuse to pay you the credit amount that is owed you. Warning --- Steer clear.