Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Garnepudi V Prasad has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
HORRIBLE doctor! Had to wait over an hour in office to see him, then he spent less than a minute in the room with me. Was told I had to have a heart cath done, but was given no explanation of the procedure itself. I was also told that I would be given medication to "knock me out" during the procedure-this is ABSOLUTELY UNTRUE! I was completely awake and very uncomfortable during the entire procedure. I found Dr Prasad to be very rude and unconcerned-terrible bedside manner. I would not recommend him to my worst enemies!
This doctor is very rude and unprofessional! He referred me to another doctor to put a heart stent, saying that he was a partner, this is incorrect. Dr Prasad can not put in heart stents, so I had to go through this procedure twice! I was also wide awake thru the whole thing and extremely uncomfortable. I would not recommend him to anyone!
Dr. Prasad is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Andhra Medical College
Graduated in 1974
University Of Illinois Hospital & Health Sciences System
Dr. Garnepudi V Prasad accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGarnepudi V Prasad Md Pa, 110 E Crockett St, Cleveland, TX
Dr. Garnepudi V Prasad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, TX.