Have you seen Dr. Garo Kassabian?

Eyebright by Dr. Garo Kassabian

I had darkness under my eyes that made me look tired and couldn't get results I wanted from just eye creams. I tried this for the first time and can't believe the difference it made. Finally I could go without concealer under my eyes!

Best Plastic Surgeon & Injector

The best part is that no one realizes you have done anything. They just keep telling you how good you look!

I have known Dr. Garo Kassabian for over 4 years now and know a lot of people that go to him. Not only is he one of the best doctors out there, but he is genuinely nice person that cares about all of his patients.

Eyebright treatment

Just had the eyebright treatment done by Dr. Garo Kassabian to get rid of the dark circles and under eye hollowness. It's amazing

Greg Chalyan

I saw for a liposuction procedure - and I have his staff is amazing, they make you feel so comfortable. I enjoyed visiting them. When I went the office was very busy, however, the doctor took his time to explain and answer every question I had. That was impressive. Thank you

Best Undereye Treatment

Love the nonsurgical underyeye treatment. Finally I don't look tired anymore!

Dr. Kassabian is the best plastic surgeon ever. I recently had a facelift and the overall experience was great along with the outcome, He exceeded my expectations. My go to doctor for all my aesthetic needs. Do not think twice this Dr. is God sent. Thank you Dr. Kassabian

Natural Results, Compassionate Care

I have been seeing Dr. Kassabian for over a decade for Botox, Fillers and even a surgical procedure. I wouldn't work with any other doctor. My results have all been so natural that no one knows that I have done anything, but keep asking me how I still look so good! To me, that is the best work.

Best Plastic Surgery Office in Beverly Hills

Just had the Vampire Facial. My skin is still glowing. I have been here for several procedures and love it here. This is by far the best plastic surgery office in Beverly Hills. Beautiful office, compassionate staff and board certified plastic surgeon that delivers natural results. What else would you want?

WISH I COULD RATE THEM WITH NO STARS

SUCH RUDE STAFF! They are clueless and dont even know about the services they offer. I would advise everybody to not go here. Rude receptionists and poor service.

I had a couple procedures done with Dr. Kassabian almost 10 years ago! I am still happy with my results and I would never go to another doctor. He is well versed in his field and is compassionate.

Needed a little boost

I have been going to Dr. Garo Kassabian at Lift Md Aesthetics for the last few years to keep my skin looking youthful and glowing. His staff is friendly and approachable and he is one of the nicest doctors that I have ever met. He treats all of his patients like celebrities. I never considered cosmetic surgery, but after years of working out, I couldn't get rid of trouble spots and it was really affecting my self esteem. His work is so natural that no one in my own family knows that I had anything done. I had minimal downtime and was back to work after the weekend. My healing has been quick and painless and I finally have the body that I always wanted.

Dr. Garo Kassabian is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.

Dr. Garo Kassabian Is this you?