Dr. Garret G De Castro Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Garret G De Castro?

Ailing Vet

This doctor had a lot of impact on my life. By patiently listening, he diagnosed my problems and started cutting down on my medications previously prescribed by other providers. I lot of my symptoms dissapeared as they are side effects from previous medications. He listens to you well, and treats you as a partner in your medical care.He is intelligent, but caring at the same time, a difficult combo to find on medical professional these days.He checked on me frequently by calling frequently after my hospital discharge. He has a way of putting you at ease, and has a good sense of humor.He helped me during difficult times when my wife was ailing and ultimately passed away.I would recommend this doctor highly.

Type 2 Diabetes