Dr. Garrett E Alexander Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Garrett E Alexander?

patient

Personality very father like with not much sense of humor but appears to be good a his job.

patient

i like dr. alexander very much , he has put me on the right drugs and dosage finally. it is a bit of a challenge to got all the way to atlanta ( 100 miles) but it is worth it to have a great doctor

Office Interction

Although I did not actually see Dr. Alexander I was impressed with his nurse who spent a great deal of time asking questions and getting into the symptons I have. Finally it was determined I would be better served with an ENT who was in the Emory System. She was very patient, professional and you just don't see that much in the health care system these days.

Highly recommended

I saw Dr Alexander last year to review the results of a brain MRI/MRA which had indicated a possible aneurysm. This was complicated, scary stuff that Dr Alexander efficiently translated into plain English, which quickly diffused my anxiety. He is a confident yet affable doctor, qualities which I consider essential. I always check a doctor's educational background before making an appointment. It may not be fool proof guarantee of quality, but since the better schools screen out the dummies, at least you know you're getting a doctor who passed a rigorous standard. Doesn't hurt that Dr Alexander got his degree at UCLA and took his residency at Johns-Hopkins.

Prescribed way too much medicine!!!

Listened to my ideas and concerns that the neur in my town dismissed. Doc A is very caring and knowledgeable. My DH came to an office visit with me. DH's response after the visit was, "I see why you like him so much."I have Parkinson's disease.