Dr. Garrett Burris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Garrett Burris?

Best neurologist - thorough evaluation Compassionate

He took the time to answer any questions I had

We love Dr. Burris. My daughter battles with ADHD and depression and Dr. Burris took the time to talk to her and us to find the correct help for her problems. Every time I go I have new questions and he always takes the time to answer them.The only negative is the wait time, I'm usually in the waiting room at least 30 minutes. Love the Dr. though.

Great Doctor!

Dr. Burris is the best you will find, he is kind and a great listener. Great with kids, and doesn't rush to medicate but takes his time until the child is ready. Some doctors rush to medicate, but he makes you wait a long time and fill in all the paperwork to make sure the child can actually benefit from the medication. He doesn't give you false hope but tells you that there is no magic pill and that is great advice! GREAT DOCTOR!!!

mother

Dr Burris clearly identified my son's condition and recommended medication which was helpful in making a huge improvement within 3 weeks. He saw us as needed in fu, but then allowed us to continue his recommended treatment with the ped. He is exceptionally knowlegeable and I recommend him to all with a special needs child.

Disrespectful doctor and staff

Our experience with this office has been poor overall, from the staff through the doctor. My daughter suffers from debilitating migraines and Dr. Burris only gave her a cursory examination and then proceeded to make her feel like an addict for requiring pain medication for migraines b/c she couldn't take any of the triptans. His staff also was rude, particularly the nurse who does the preliminary exam and answers all calls on Dr. Burris' behalf. Awful experience.

great doctor

I just love Dr. Burris. He has been great with my son.

I know why he is rate #1 Pediatric Neurologist

My son received a well diagnosis of Autism. Dr Burris took the time with my son. Then he sat down with my husband and I to discuss everything... on a lay man's level, not over our heads. Dr Burris is the best and I would recommend him to anyone with out hesitation.