Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Garrett J Emery
Dr. Garrett J Emery, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Henderson, NV, with other offices in Layton, UT and Las Vegas, NV . He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Emery is affiliated with St Rose Dominican Hospital - Siena Campus and St Rose Dominican Hospital Rose De Lima Cmps. He speaks English.
Dr. Garrett J Emery has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Garrett J Emery has the following 3 expertise
Showing 5 of 7
Best ER doc I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. Kind, patient, FUNNY, educational and just plain great! He took the time to explain everything to me and my husband and even asked us about our hometown football team! I have never encountered such a kind, compassionate, down-to-earth ER doctor. And unfortunately my husband's medical condition requires a lot of trips to the emergency room. Give this doc a raise. He's the best we've seen in 20+ years!
Dr. Emery is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Michigan State University
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Garrett J Emery is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henderson, NV.