Dr. Garrett Hyman Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Garrett Hyman?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Unprofessional staff and disorganize- The office is no clean and very messy

Posted on January 19th, 2017

Very arrogant Doctor- no empathy for his customer and give them lecture- I was very upset when living the office. after getting the MRI result in less than 24 hours from CDI, my possible next consultation on the result possible 30 days later. No call possible- but they put me on the waiting list - they call me 3 time and by the time we were confirming the open spot available, they were telling me that somebody else took the appointment. Very unprofessional student Staff with no experience.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on May 24th, 2016

Dr. Hyman is an exceptional doctor. I have been seeing him for approximately 2 years for shoulder issues. He is very thorough in making his diagnosis and uses up to date techniques in offering treatment. I have required cortisone shots, and his ultrasound guided placement of the steroid has resulted in being pain free! I have not had the same effect from other treatment providers who do not use ultrasound. His office staff are also very welcoming and organized. I highly recommend!

Highly recommend!

Posted on April 20th, 2015

After having a bad experience at another facility, I was referred to Dr. Hyman by a friend...and now she's my best friend!! I fell in love with Dr. Hyman's personality and his straight forward way of presenting the information I needed to hear. He's so friendly, I felt like family! But most importantly, he is extremely knowledgeable and gives you options that are medically sound. (Wish he took Medicare....just as I went on, he chose to go off....understandable!) So, the dilemma is.....do I look for another doc who takes my insurance or stay with one I really trust and like? For now, I'll pay out of pocket!

Posted on March 27th, 2015

Dr. Hyman is awesome! Best Orthopedic ever!

Posted on January 24th, 2014

I saw Dr. Hyman for trigger point acupuncture therapy. I'd never heard of this treatment before seeking out Dr. Hyman for help with my back and shoulder injury. Once I started my treatments, my recovery and rehabilitation went on a fast track. There was even one instance where Dr. Hyman treated me and relieved my symptoms within 24 hours of treatment. This was an excellent experience for me, because I have an active lifestyle and wanted to recover as quickly as possible. Dr. Hyman and his staff are truly excellent.

Prompt efficient care

Posted on November 30th, 2013

After suffering a nagging backache for years, I finally visited Dr. Hyman. He quickly diagnosed the source of my problem and referred me to a physical therapist and a chiropractor, both of whom were excellent. In little more than a month I was largely pain free. I very much appreciated Dr. Hyman's quick diagnosis and his willingness to send me to professionals who could treat my problem most efficiently and inexpensively.

Highly Recommend

Posted on March 11th, 2011

Dr H was excellent in solving my back problems due to a sports injury. He diagnosed and sent me to physical therapy for 6 weeks, then followed up to make sure the pain was gone...which it was. Very satisfied with treatment I received.

Larry

Posted on December 11th, 2010

I work hard (MS) and play hard. Injured my shoulder playing volleyball and knee playing soccer. Dr. Hyman sorted out the correct diagnosis with each, and formulated an effective treatment plan. He was always friendly, and generous with his time. Now I'm back running marathons! I'd recommend him without reservation...

Recommend Highly

Posted on November 24th, 2010

Very knowledgeable & professional, easy to talk to, will answer your questions. Friendly office staff, nice digs. Good experience altogether.

Extremely difficult to make appointments

Posted on July 2nd, 2010

Helped me a great deal.

Posted on April 6th, 2009

I found Dr to be very through. He ordered tests that resulted in clear answers and was always courteous. The staff seemed to know what they were doing as well.

Posted on October 13th, 2017