Dr. Garrett L Katula Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Garrett L Katula?

Very nice experience. Seems very interested in my health and any problems I may have. Spends as much time with me as necessary.

Lack of Concern

After numerous calls (6)to get results for my MRI, after 2 weeks I went to the MRI Office & got them myself. When I saw it recommended seeing a neurosurgeon I once again called to talk to the Dr. because I didn't understand the terminology and what I read didn't sound good. He did not have the courtesy or professionalism to call himself. Instead, he had one of his staff call who did not explain the report--just read me what I already knew and gave me a Dr. to go to for a consultation. I was very disappointed in his lack of follow up--especially after knowing my anxiety. I would not recommend him.

I have recommended him to all of my family & everyone thinks he is the best doctor we have ever had.