Is Dr. Garrett Griffin the right Doctor for you?
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Garrett Griffin MD
Dr. Garrett Griffin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Paul, MN, with another office in Saint Paul, MN. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Garrett Griffin has 2 locations
2080 Woodwinds Drive Suite 220
Saint Paul, MN 55125
Book Online Now
Dr. Garrett Griffin has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Dr. Garrett Griffin has the following 6 expertise
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Hair Restoration
- Skin Cancer
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Laser Resurfacing
Showing 1 of 1
12 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Garrett Griffin Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Garrett Griffin's office for more information.
2080 Woodwinds Drive Suite 220 Saint Paul, MN : (651) 632-9700
3460 Promenade Ave Saint Paul, MN : (651) 452-6676
More about Dr. Garrett Griffin
Dr. Garrett Griffins first love was drawing, and the ability to combine art and science is what attracted him to Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. It is Dr. Griffins firm belief that aesthetic ...
Locations & Directions
Dr. Garrett Griffin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.