Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Garrie Haas
Dr. Garrie Haas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dublin, OH. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Haas is affiliated with Arthur G James Cancer Hospital, Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center and University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Garrie Haas has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Garrie Haas has the following 9 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Garrie Haas has 3 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Garrie Haas is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Haas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Arthur G James Cancer Hospital
Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
James Cancer Hospital
Oh State Med Ctr James Cancer
The Ohio State University Hospital East
Arthur James Cancer Institute
OSU University Hospitals
Grant Medical Center
Select Specialty Hospital - Riverside
30 Years Experience
Marshall University Joan C Edwards School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Ohio State University Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsGarrie J Haas MD, 7000 Rob Roy Dr, Dublin, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Garrie Haas in this video.
Dr. Garrie Haas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dublin, OH.