Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Garron R Hale
Dr. Garron R Hale, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Hale is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center and Scottsdale Healthcare Shea. Dr. Hale has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Garron R Hale has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
I went with this doctor during 2 years for my pregnancy and the only kind and warm person is the nurse, the recepcionist is to slow and inefficient, she arrived late to open the office in one of my appointments, Katy that is in charge of the insurance and payments is rude, she never explain to you your benefits and she's ineficiente too, she always wants to charge you more money. Dr. Hale spends with me 10 min. in every appointment and I told him twice that I have an ovarÃan cyst and he never did something about it like he was not listening. With my second pregnancy, at my 23 weeks he notify me that he's going to retirement and he can't take care of me anymore and now I don't have a OB/GYN and I feel that they are interested only in the money and not in the health. Unprofessional service.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Hale is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
52 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1966
Oregon Health & Science University
Dr. Garron R Hale accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsScottsdale North Ob/Gyn, 9070 E Desert Cove Dr, Scottsdale, AZ
Dr. Garron R Hale is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.