Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Garry L Gore has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Garry L Gore has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Garry L Gore is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Woke up at 11:30 pm and used the restroom, when I noticed I was spotting. I got really concerned due to the fact that I was 13 weeks pregnant, so I called the night service for the of- gym dept at Scott& white, and was told to go to the ER. Got to the ER at 12 am, and dr. Gore, came in, asked me what was wrong, performed a vaginal exam, and then told me he would leave me to compose myself. He did not come back in the room, he told me before he left that imagining dept. does not do ultrasound ( if it is a miscarriage, it will happen with or without the ultrasound) for risk of miscarriage. I left after 3 hours, not feeling any better, good thing my doctor was able to see me early in the morning. It was the worst service I ever experienced, mostly due to his lack of empathy and bedside manner.
Brought my 18 year old daughter into ER after she threw up blood and has been sick with cold and flu like symptoms since Saturday. The ER processing nurse and staff were very nice and helpful. We were taken into a room quickly. The doctor came in to the room and began asking my daughter questions. His exam of her was cursory- the nurse did a more thorough exam. After describing her symptoms and expressing my concern that she might have an ulcer- he replied with a condescending tone- "so she had an endoscopy"?? Uh no !! He ordered a chest x-Ray and a pill for nausea. She was so sick she fell walking to the car and hardly able to walk into the ER... This doctor does not order bloodwork !!! Not impressed and refusing to leave until bloodwork is done !
22 Years Experience
Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Garry L Gore accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Garry L Gore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near College Station, TX.