Dr. Garry L Mueller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Garry L Mueller?

He is not very professional at all. He has got to be the most scatter brained DR I have ever seen. It was like he just got done drinking a gallon of high test coffee. He was all over the place and wouldn't be quite long enough for me to really describe my symptoms.

Very satisfied patient

I've been a patient of Dr. Mueller's for most of the past 25 years. I've always found him to be well-informed, kind, thoughtful, and thorough. I am more than satisfied with the care he has given me, and can't think of a single time when I wished I had seen someone else. I can't say that of all of the doctors I've consulted over the years! It's not always easy to get a timely appointment - but that reflects on the practice, not on Dr. M.

Emergency assessment

Dr. Mueller quickly assessed that our daughter was approaching congestive heart failure and referred us to the Emergency Room as soon as possible. As a result of his quick and accurate assessment, she was able to receive the right treatment to reverse her health condition and make a full recovery.

Dr. Garry L Mueller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lancaster, PA.