Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Garry B Peers has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
Showing 5 of 20
After our horrible experience from islan of kauai doctor, we begged our family doctor to referral to the best urologist in Oahu. (Too bad kauai has only one urologist) his staff and his performance was outstanding and we recommend him and his office to anybody. After his surgery and we flied back to the island, my hipusband had some issue, if he was not available for return call, his co workers doctor called us back for advice, great team work, too!!! Thank you dr peers and staff!!!
Dr. Peers had been referred to my by my very well-known surgeon for follow up after kidney stone (ouch!)so already I had high expectations and I wasn't disappointed. Thorough and very, very professional. I would trust him 100% were I to have a procedure w/him. He noticed an error a previous Uroligst madeas well as an error made by ER, but he was professional and not disparaging about it. If you want the best, you want Dr. Peers.
Dr. Garry B Peers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HMSA Preferred Provider Comp Med
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAnthony J Mauro Md, 1329 Lusitana St Ste 506, Honolulu, HI
Dr. Garry B Peers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.