3.8

best experience

After our horrible experience from islan of kauai doctor, we begged our family doctor to referral to the best urologist in Oahu. (Too bad kauai has only one urologist) his staff and his performance was outstanding and we recommend him and his office to anybody. After his surgery and we flied back to the island, my hipusband had some issue, if he was not available for return call, his co workers doctor called us back for advice, great team work, too!!! Thank you dr peers and staff!!!

Superb, outstanding

Dr. Peers had been referred to my by my very well-known surgeon for follow up after kidney stone (ouch!)so already I had high expectations and I wasn't disappointed. Thorough and very, very professional. I would trust him 100% were I to have a procedure w/him. He noticed an error a previous Uroligst madeas well as an error made by ER, but he was professional and not disparaging about it. If you want the best, you want Dr. Peers.

Procedure Dr.Peers performed was great

Friendly and Well Mannered Doctor

explained everything I wanted to know about the operation. Very at ease while discussing the matter of a serious operation...

Very, very poor follow up after surgery

Jan 09

When CT scan revealed an abdominal aneurism on kidney check, Dr. was helpful in determining whether the issue required immediate care by calling another surgeon specialist and discussing findings. Thanks .

Dr. Garry B Peers is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.