3.9

Awesome Doctor!

For almost 30 years I was under the care of Dr. Kenneth Healey. Very compassionate each and every time I saw him. He was also very professional and always had an understanding & patient ear an additionally never rushed me out for his own gain!

Excellent OB

This is a doctor that listens and truly cares about his patients' well being.

I am a long time patient of Dr. Siegel, over half of my life in fact. I am nearing 50, in menopause, a mother of 2 beautiful children, and Dr. Siegel has cared for me through all stages of my life, early 20s, multiple necessary surgeries. 2 pregnancies a miscarriage and now menopause. I hope he will be the physician who cares for me into my old age. I have not been able to find a dr in my area of Atlanta as caring, kind, respectful and most of all brilliantly smart soni drive an hour plus (with no traffic) to see him. I am fortunate I found him. Kudos to Dr. Siegel!

Finally!

I have been searching for a dr. Who takes time to listen to his patients and one who would take the time to have dialogue with his patient regarding their healthcare. Dr. Siegel took the time on his day off to call my home to check on me following a minor procedure. Seriously people, who really dies that these days. I am willing to wait for a physician who spends time with his patients unlike large impersonal practices where the drs have no idea who you are except for the cheat sheet notes in the computer. SO GLAD TO BE HIS PATIENT!

Dr. Garry E Siegel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Roswell, GA.