Dr. Garth A Ashbeck Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Garth A Ashbeck?

I WENT FOR AN XRAY OF MY FOOT DUE TO SEVERE PAIN AT 10AM AND WHEN I CALLED THE OFFICE FOR RESULTS AT 5PM I WAS TOLD THE X RAY REPORT WOULD TAKE 2-3 DAYS TO REACH THEM.. I WAS ALSO TOLD THAT MY DR WOULD NOT BE BACK IN THE OFFICE TILL MONDAY. (5 DAYS AFTER XRAY). DUE TO THE FACT THAT THERE WAS A CONCERN OF A POSSIBLE FX I FOUND THIS RESPONSE TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE

Dr. Ashbeck is wonderful, but his staff and follow up of his staff leaves much to be desired.

I have been with Dr. Ashbeck and his practice for over 4-5 years now and was with Dr. Walsh since 1984 before he retired. Recently the office staff as well as his nurse practitioners do not hold up to the standards that this practice once kept. For the second time in 2 years there has been a complete lack of follow up regarding blood test following a yearly physical as well as updating my history and contact info. The office staff is rude and is far to busy talking with each other to discuss anything with the patients. I had to make 8 phone calls in a 6 weeks span to get my results mailed to the correct location and not one of the doctors or NP followed up with me to explain what I was even looking at once I finally did receive the results. Still waiting on the call back and this was back in Nov of 2011. I am changing Primary physicians immediately. Never again will I recommend this office.

I got lucky!

As a nurse, I can be very critical of physicians. When I moved to the area from the midwest 18 months ago, one of the biggest things I was dreading was finding a new physician that I would feel comfortable with. I feel very lucky that I came across Dr. Ashbeck on my first attempt! Dr. Ashbeck treats me with respect, takes the time to listen to me, and considers my opinions and wishes, allowing me to participate in the treatment plan. He is willing to refer me when necessary, and doesn't have me come back for follow-up visits that aren't necessary as many other physicians do. I would recommend Dr. Ashbeck to anyone who is looking for a competent, approachable physician who will listen to you and make you part of your own healthcare team.