Dr. Garth Greenwell Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Garth Greenwell?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Posted on July 7th, 2015

Yes, this doctor is awesome! He is so sweet and nice. I would recommend him to anybody. He is also very smart and knowledgeable about the human body. He loves his job and his patients.

shady billing practice

Posted on June 18th, 2015

I have high deductible insurance. (3k each/6k family ) When I went to this Dr. For back pain I made sure they would take cash because I have a HSA. When I left my 1st appointment I was paid in full. When back today with my MRI and they had billed my insurance and wanted $45 extra bucks! WHAAT?! NOW all of a sudden cash pay is $82 more than the insurance cost and magically is $250 instead of $168. Again, WHAAT?! When I explained that this is the 1st time in 2 years that insurance was less than a cash patient she agreed but did nothing to correct the situation. BASICALLY they billed insurance to get more money after they were paid in full by me. FKn CROOKS!! I walked out MRI in hand! Don't get robbed by shady billing!!!!

Posted on March 18th, 2016