• 3rd Party Reviews

11 total reviews

• view full reviews

Have you seen Garth Rosenberg?

Always a wonderful experience with everyone.

I love coming to this office. They always answer my questions and concerns. I would highly recommend, you will not be disappointed!!!!

Awesome experience!!!

Using this office was a wonderful experience. Anyone who is having any issues with their veins should definitely consider The Capitol Vein and Laser Centers. The results were great and the Staff and Dr. Rosenberg were very helpful and courteous. I would recommend anyone with vein problems to consider this group.

The best and caring place

I was scared and unsure of what to expect. Everyone at this office was so nice and willing to make me comfortable and helped me through this whole experience. I had 3 procedures done and had a great experienc e

Debbie is THE best!

My experience(s) at Capitol Vein & Laser Center in Frederick has been defined by Debbie Hoffner, the Aesthetic Nurse Specialist whom I have been seeing for more than 2 years. I have no way to adequately describe the professionalism AND personality she brings to table. This is HER art form, and I am more than happy to help celebrate it. Rating???? 10 out of 10!!!!!

Great Experience!!

I've had varicose veins for years and I am so glad I had them treated. The procedures are virtually painless, other than a slight pinch from the needle. My legs look so much better and feel great. I am really happy with how easy the procedures and recovery have been.

Amazing results

I can't believe how much pain I was in before I had my closures, I literally feel like I have been given a second chance with living an active life again. I have more confidence and am much more active. Dr. Rosenberg and his entire staff were awesome in every way, I thank each and every one of them from the bottom of my heart.

Amazing, empowering experience

Everyone here was helpful, informative, and treated me with dignity and respect. I was unsure about spending money on seemingly cosmetic treatment, but my experience has been so rewarding. To feel like I don't need to hide my legs anymore is not something I could really put a price on!

Debbie performed superior work on my legs!

I was informed of the results to expect on my first visit and this was very accurate. Debbie was personable and professional and did excellent work on my legs. I highly recommend Capitol Vein and Laser Center.

Great results

I have had several different procedures done by Dr. Rosenberg. He has closed several veins and removed several. The results have all been positive. I have also had my spider veins treated with great results. My legs feel 100% better.

Received Botox and filler

Debbie is a gentle, kind, efficient professional. She makes me feel comfortable and attractive. I enjoy coming in just to see her!

excellent experience

I have had the chance to meet a lot of the staff during my procedures. Everyone has been very nice and helpful.

Great experience!

Dr. Rosenberg was attentive, kind and caring.

Garth Rosenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frederick, MD.