Dr. Garth Stevens Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Garth Stevens Jr?

cprneal transplant

I have been a patient of Dr. Stevens since 2008 . when he performed a partial corneal transplant in my right eye to save my vision. He is an excellent Doctor.

Outstanding knowledge, experience, and manner. Operations and treatments are flawless. Results are exceptional and lasting .

Dr. Stevens was recommended by our local doctor when my husband's corneal transplant began failing. (It is still too soon to know if the surgery was a success due mostly to problems caused by the original transplant, but his sight is returning.)Dr. Stevens' staff is wonderful; and Dr. Stevens is passionate about his work. He came in on a weekend at 8 a.m. just to assure that the procedure he did the day before "took". It's no wonder he seems to rush through appointments with the number of patients he must see; however,he has never been discourteous or refused to answer a question...and his staff certainly is knowledgeable and willing to answer any questions.

Excellent Doctor

I can't say enough positive things about this doctor. It is easy to get an appointment that is convenient for you. The staff is the best I've experienced anywhere! Questions and callbacks are made the same day in a friendly and informative manner. Dr. Stevens found a serious problem that 3 other board certified opthamologist missed! If it wasn't for him, I may be nearly blind - seriously. He is extremely thorough and takes the time necessary to properly diagnose your problem. His bedside manner is a bit "dry" but his care is top notch. He was recommended to me by another doctor as Dr. Stevens is one to take on the more "challenging" cases. I highly recommend Dr. Garth Stevens - it's worth the trip to Richmond.

Excellent Doctor

Patient service is number one!! The staff is exceptional and Dr. Stevens is excellent with any "challenging" cases. I highly recommend him and his staff!!

Dr.Garth Stevens was my husband,s eye doctor for several years. He had several problems and Dr Stevens was the only physician that dared to give us hope about his vision. He had removed one eye and had very limited vision in the other. Dr Stevens performed 3 laser surgeries and the removal of the eye. He had not driven a car in over 20 years when we met Dr Stevens, he was the only doctor that ever gave us any hope that he might someday drive again. My husband died in 2005, and I believe that if he were still here, he would be able to drive again. Dr Stevens is caring, compassionate, and the only physician that has ever met us in his office at 2:00 am after my husbands surgery. I would recommend him and have to anyone that needs to see an ophthamologist. I have nothing but respect for him and his wonderful staff.

I've been to other drs since my Lasik and each one says that my Lasik is the best they've ever seen. They say my vision is the best post-lasik result a person could ever expect and that I have virtually perfect vision. Way to Go Garth!