Dr. Gary A Dunlap Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary A Dunlap?

Keeps me mobile

Without my regular "tune-ups" from Dr. Dunlap, my chronic lower back pain would have immobilized me years ago.

This manipulation is not for the faint of heart. He pushed and twisted everywhere. I am in more pain now than before I went. Let alone his door was locked and we had to wait in the stairwell for 30 minutes before banging on the door to be let in. He does spent a lot of time with you but pushes his supplements. I went in for lower back pain. I am in more pain now then when I went to see my chiropractor., but mine is more arthritus, I think.

I am guessing, as I only know Gary socially and professionally, not being a patient

Ph.D., MBA, CPA

Amazingly effective treatment for longstanding pain & immobility; also eliminated 99% of imbalance after years of progressive worsening. 10+ years later, I continue to thank Dr. Dunlap. I would recommend him to anyone. Several clients at an engineering firm swore by his treatment; I now understand why.

This doctor saved my life, best doctor in our area

I had been in two car wrecks, and had bad injuries, of which he got me through both of them, he delivered my son, and has always been of great help to my family and friends, I owe my being able to function in life again to him, and am said he no longer accepts my insurance. I have not been able to find another doctor in this area that is as effecient as he has been.

This is a great Doctor, it is just sad, he no longer takes medicade.

Dr. Gary A Dunlap is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.