Dr. Gary Adler Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Gary Adler?

appt.i

Posted on October 26th, 2016

The most rude dr. i have ever been to! i left right away!

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

Unprofessional doctor, uneducated about other areas of medicine, incorrect assessment, rude, condescending. Great staff ... lousy doctor.... He needs to retire.

Posted on August 25th, 2015

Dr. Adler refused to see me without the door to his office open.

Posted on July 28th, 2015

Dr Alder was FANTASTIC! He did a great job fixing my fractured finger. The office is very clean and the staff was extremely friendly. Best Hand doctor in Scottsdale!

Posted on February 24th, 2015

Very abrasive and condescending.

mr

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

rude staff and doctor

He is an expert

Posted on March 9th, 2014

Dr. Adler is professional and direct his is the best in this field. Don't let the rough exterior fool you. I went to see him as a second opinion because the first doctor wasn’t someone to trust. Before to see Dr. Adler get online to check doctors’ reviews so I went to his office knowing how he was, and prepared myself written down on a piece paper my symptoms because English is not my first language with all the rudeness that I was expecting could be a freaking moment but surprise! Wasn’t nothing out this world yes, he is a man of few words but is a wealth of knowledge, ethic and integrity. He perform a strictly physically examination although I have a nerves conduction test results. I had a very positive experience with him and the entire office staff. I'd rather have a doctor be blunt and direct and know that he is an expert in his field. Great doctor and a great guy. I would highly recommend you check in with Dr. Adler if you have a hand or wrist injury.

Never again

Posted on January 27th, 2014

Very poor communication skills. Also, NEVER take your child with you to an appointment. He obviously does not like children.The surgery went well though. When the anesthesiologist asked me if I had any questions, I told him to please put me out BEFORE the doctor comes in. He seemed to know exactly what I was talking about. I don't think I am the first to have this request. I would not go back to him nor would I recommend him.

Posted on December 13th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Adler was very good. He explained what was wrong, gave me options on how to proceed and fixed me up perfectly. His office staff are all very nice and professional.

RUDE,RUDE-No people skills

Posted on May 28th, 2012

I was sitting in the room,the door opens up,he abruptly said "What's with this hand you tried to do in" and he didn't even know how my injury happened yet.He hardly made eye contact,I don't feel he listened to my concerns,He kept looking at the screen. VERY RUDE AND DIFFICULT TO WORK WITH. I went to another dr who diagnosed my ligament tear(which dr adler missed) STAY AWAY!!

Only good things

Posted on May 14th, 2012

Very pleased with the overall care Dr. Adler & his staff provided.

Rude

Posted on October 20th, 2011

very rude doctor, after i waited over 30 minutes to even see the doctor for the first time, the first thing he said to me as a new patient was let me see this thing on your wrist. from then on it was rudeness. i asked what he thinks i should do and he told me its your wrist, do what you want. i never had a doctor say that to me. this is not the first impression you wanna have with a new doctor.