Dr. Gary J Alter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary J Alter?

Amazing results!

Labiaplasty & mons Lipo

I can't say enough good about Dr Alter!! He even personally called me the night after my surgery. I went to him with a very personal & embarrassing problem. He was so comforting, professional yet human & made me feel at ease the entire time.

Labiaplasty Genius

Dr. Alter is the go to plastic surgeon in beverly hills for labiaplasty. Thank you for helping to restore my confidence. You are the best!!!

Wonderful Surgeon

Nearly 5 years since my surgery and I am doing fantastic. God Bless Dr. Alter for everything he did for me. No one would help me with my condition but Dr. Alter did.

Best doctor, and one of the best decisions I ever made!

Dr. Alter is absolutely the best. I had labiaplasty & hood reduction surgery with Dr. A two years ago, and searched high and low for a great surgeon given how sensitive the area is. I flew in from NY, and it was totally worth the trip - I had no complications, and was immediately thrilled with the results. And two years later, I look and feel amazing and have more confidence than ever. He is the consummate professional and you can tell that he is extremely dedicated to his work and getting the best results. A true perfectionist, he beyond exceeded my expectations. I am forever indebted to him for how beautiful (and natural - zero visible scars!) I look today.

lallabiaplasty

dr. alter is the best! i had my surgery about 5 years ago,and am completely satisfied. he is not only a fantastic surgeon,but an incredibly nice man. he even came to the aftercare facility where i was staying to do my final exam. i would send anyone to him.

Labiaplasty

I had the labiaplasty procedure by Dr. Alter and it turned out perfect. Very happy with the results. Thanks Dr. Alter!