Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary L Aragon
Dr. Gary L Aragon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Amarillo, TX. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Aragon is affiliated with Baptist St Anthony's Health System - Baptist Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary L Aragon has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Gary L Aragon has the following 5 expertise
- PET Scan
- CT Scan
Dr. Gary L Aragon has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gary L Aragon is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr.Aragon was very professional and helpful. he took the time to explain everything in detail to me and my wifeafter her recent mammogram and followup ultrasound at Dan Trigg Memorial Hospital in Tucumcari,NM. He displayedexceptional knowledge and confidence and we were very pleased with him.Dr's like Gary Aragon that take thetime to explain in detail to theirpatients are refreshing to see and Dr Aragon clearly deserves to be notedand highly recommended in his field.
Dr. Aragon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsGary L Aragon Md, 5205 Spartanburg Dr, Amarillo, TX
Dr. Gary L Aragon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amarillo, TX.