Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gary B Anderson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Gary B Anderson has the following 16 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
Dr. Gary B Anderson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I went to see Dr. Gary Anderson at Orthopedic Associates in Oklahoma City with a severe case of tennis elbow. Dr. Anderson was very empathetic and a great listener. He did not recommend surgery ( I was relieved) but suggested great non invasive therapy and taught me how to effectively brace my arm.A month later, my tennis elbow is much better and is pretty much a thing of the past.I would highly recommend Dr. Anderson.
29 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Presbyterian University Hospital
Dr. Gary B Anderson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Associates Inc, 3301 NW 50th St, Oklahoma City, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gary B Anderson in this video.
Dr. Gary B Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.