Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gary B Gray has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
One should never be stressed out by a visit to your personal Physician but that has been my experience every visit up until today with Dr. Gray. He is no longer my Physician. I am in excellent health, eat healthy and exercise. I only saw him twice a year for two prescriptions. One for mild depression and one for insomnia. He had treated me as a "pill shoper " from day one. Never mind I have been on the same job for 36 yrs, am a Christian God fearing man and have never taken illegal drugs in my life. He is extremely paranoid about his patients. Does not take the time to even try to get to know them. I recently found out he has been drug screening me without my knowledge or consent even though I have never sought a painkiller or narcotic from him. The seriousness of my job has required me to take random drug test for over 3 decades and the fact he never found anything illegal in my system he continued to test for every illegal substance imaginable. It makes no sense other than more test generate more revenue. I should have sought a more complete and comprehensive Physician a long time ago. It never went unnoticed to me that in spite of my being older than him I was in much better health. I would not recommend anyone to this Dr. It has been a most unpleasant experience from day one. Good luck, Brian or Gary...never could figure that out either. The way you practice medicine, you need all the help and luck you can get ...
Dr. Gray is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Gary B Gray accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSt Vincents Primary Care Trussville, 5890 Valley Rd Ste 200, Birmingham, AL
Dr. Gary B Gray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.