Dr. Gary B Kaplan Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Gary B Kaplan?

Fantastic doctor

I did have to wait a bit to get in to see the doctor, 2 week appointment wait, but it was well worth it. I went to see him for a second opinion and felt reassured when I left that I was in good hands. He took the time to explain my lung disease and the steps he recommended. He even recommended pulmonary rehab and I am doing so much better with my breathing. Love it there. Staff is so nice. The ladies even gave me a birthday treat. It really feels like family in the office.

Hospitalist

Dr Kaplan is a very good sales person. He seems to make decisions about healthcare based on what can generate the hospital the most revenue. My experience with him reminded me of dealing with a pre-owned car salesman.

dr. kaplan saved my husband from lung cancer there was a spot on lung my husband regular doctor said he would watch the spot dr. kaplan said no ordered test and found he had 2 stage lung cancer if he didn't order those test the cancer would have progressed and he might of ended up to late, one of the best doctors in lake county never to busy, takes his time with you and very detailed in his orders great man, nice staff very friendly and you really dont have to wait long for your visit nice man :o)

WONDERFUL

WONDERFUL STAFF WHO VERY ATTENTIVE TO MY QUESTIONS AND GETTING ME IN THE OFFICE RIGHT AWAY. THANK YOU FOR BEING SO COMPASSIONATE IN MY DIAGNOSIS. YOU SAVED MY LIFE.

Worst Dr. ever. Poorest bedside manner, does not care about his patients. Rude, does not spend time and I would NEVER recommend this Dr. to anyone. This is based on years of experience with my mother, who he admitted to Hospice prematurely and with absolutely no empathy and little to no explanation. Do yourself a favor...don't waste time on this Dr. He needs some serious training in relating to patients who have serious health problems. F minus.