Dr. Gary B Weiner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary B Weiner?

My vision is fantastic thanks to Dr. Gary B. Weiner!

Dr. Weiner has been my trusted eye-care professional for years. About four years ago, he performed cataract surgery on me; the results are spectacular! I now have 20/15 acuity and my perception of both color and contrast is vastly improved. Please understand that Dr. Weiner did more than just restore my vision; he made it far better than ever! As a professional pilot and artist, as well as an amateur astronomer and birdwatcher, the benefits have been incalculable. Not a day passes that I am not amazed by my vision and grateful to Dr. Weiner for his remarkable skill and compassion!

Not just the best ophthalmologist I've ever had, but hands down the BEST doctor my husband and I have EVER had. He is phenomenal in his broad knowledge, follow up and care!

One of the best if not the best ophthalmologists in the area!! Saved my cornea!! The best!!

Wonderful Doctor