Dr. Gary L Baker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary L Baker?

All Star Artie

Artie is super helpful and caring. She always does all my paperwork perfect. I really appreciate all her help and wanted to give her some recognition. Thank you Artie!

Cherylann

Dr. Baker and Dr Kim are compassionate and caring Doctors. They are user-friendly you able to discuss your challenges and get real feedback thank you both Dr. B & K. 👍🏾 Artie is awesome helpful and has a permanent smile on her face 😃 and exhibits great follow through on completing insurance forms and answering anyt question you may have 👍🏾

The service that I receive from this staff is wonderful. I have seen first hand how this staff handles the stress from the patients and it is awesome. Raymond is the first person that you see at your visit and he brings nothing but sunshine to a bad day or a situation. You will enjoy your visit.

excellent

Exceptional Physician

My husband has had very serious & complicated medical history. this past year has been a nightmare trying to get to the bottom of things. We were so pleased with Dr. Baker and his staff. Dr Baker was so kind and willing to listen and honestly cared about our situation. He took the time to listen and point us in the right direction to try and get my husband on the road to recovery.He is the example of how more physicians should be. We highly recommend Dr. Baker.

Best doctor I have ever seen.

Mrs

Walter is an example of excellent customer service, polite, he has a very well base knowledge of his duties, he explain thing very well. He is a treasure for the company.

Recognizing the Staff

I have been a patient at Advanced Pain Specialists, Lakewoo, CA for about three years. In that time i have gotten to know many of the staff. I see Dr. Kim at this facility for pain management. Dr. Kim is very caring and exceptionally communicative. He listens to his patient's concerns and is always forthcoming with information and options I may have. As a patient who relies on my pain being managed in order to maintain a quality of life, I would give Dr. Kim a Plus 5 Star rating without question! As far as his staff, I would have to say, and would like it noted, that Artie, one of the nurses I see when I go in for treatments is absolutely exemplary. She is thorough in her job. She has a smile every time I see her, which is a nice touch for someone in pain. She takes her time, always answers my questions and is genuinely concerned about her patients. Her job performance is nothing less than stellar!

Today is tuesday 5/19/15 I like to sayto Dr Baker that Artie & Kimi are really really nice every time I come to my appointments I enjoy their kindness and professionalism. ...most of your employees are great....

I like coming to dr baker and dr kims office they treat me good.....they help me with my pain where im able to manage arty is so nice she is very ,professional and always in a good mood that is very important.

I'm so happy my attorney refered me to dr Kim. .....im finally getting relief Artie has been very helpful as far as disability paper work....its very hard if you don't know what your doing....thank yo u

Mr.

Walter has been extremely knowledgable and helpful during my process... true professional!!!