Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gary W Beaver has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Migraine Disorders
Showing 5 of 25
We were happy we left with all our questions asked. Unlike the Noran clinic in Minneapolis.He truly cared and wants to find out why my daughter is in so much pain.Asked about what she was going to school for and asked her about work and about her hobbies. He wants to do follow up visits on her in 2 months as well as a MRI scan every year.He told us we will do everything He can to make sure she can have a pain free life. Gave us the green light to go ahead with the other doctor we are working with.No ego down to earth guy.Both my daughter and I just were so happy to find him..
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2016, 2015, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
25 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1993
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Gary W Beaver accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Minnesota, 717 Delaware St SE Ste 1, Minneapolis, MN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gary W Beaver in this video.
Dr. Gary W Beaver is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.