Dr. Gary Belaga Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Gary Belaga?

A Very Caring doctor

Posted on February 21st, 2009

I would be remiss if I didnt take time out of my schedule to acknowledge the great care I have been receiving from Dr. Gary Belaga. After 3 1/2 years of finding no relief from my on-going headaches and after many scans, various doctors appointments, medication, physical therapy, food diaries, mattress/pillow modifications and exercise, a friend received an advertisement from Dr. Belagas office and passed it along to me. He was my last hope, I wanted to give up. I called, made the appointment and was greeted by friendly staff and a caring and compassionate doctor. He listened intently and determined where my headaches where coming from and gave me Botox shots in the shoulder, neck and forehead. Within days I could see light at the end of the tunnel, relief was on it way. HEADACHES vanished!!! He set up a treatment plan to see him every 3 months for additional shots in the same area. This was my second visit and what a blessing.. Thank you Dr. Belaga for being there when I needed help.

Worst Medical Experience of My Life!!!!

Posted on September 19th, 2008

There are some doctors who really take their job seriously and who honestly want to help/care for their patients. Then there are doctors like Dr. Belaga who are only in it for the money. His office is like a revolving door. You can basically get an appointment the same day that you call. Once you get in, he will tell you the obvious and then rush you out the door. He had me take an MRI and EEG test at a local office. I did the test and he had scheduled me to see him again. I was in his office for less than 2 minutes in which time he told me that the tests did not show any results to be worried about. He charged me $400 to do something that his staff could have called and told me. This guy is a joke. Someone with way too much responsibility!

Posted on August 4th, 2017