Dr. Gary Belt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Belt?

Not interested in patient's

Posted on June 25th, 2017

Didn't read extensive medical background provided before entering the exam room and refused to look at results from tests performed by other physicians. Never made eye contact upon entering the room and spent most of his time facing away. Showed no level of empathy. The office staff did its best to make up for his unprofessional behavior, but one visit was enough to know another doctor is needed.

Posted on July 18th, 2016

By far the BEST healthcare provider I've ever been treated by!

Do not waste your time find another doctor.

Posted on June 29th, 2016

They ask you to arrive 15min early, which I did and then you wait an hour to see the doctor! Absolutely ridiculous. Unless you have all the time in the world do not see this doctor. It's clear he only cares about money. Would never recommend him to anyone.

Patient for nearly 20 years

Posted on June 16th, 2016

Dr. Belt was always very professional and respectful. He listened and worked with me to find the best medications to help me with my migraines and tension headaches. Very upset that he moved to NJ. Saw his partner three times and have now found a new neurologist as the partner liked to listen to himself talk and rarely listened to me. Anyway, if anyone in NJ is looking for a top-notch neuro guy, Dr. Belt is your man.

Posted on March 26th, 2016

Dr. Belt sadly and moved to New Jersey and I am deeply saddened. I cannot say enough about how kind he was during a time I really struggled with my health . I cannot say enough about him and now I have his partner who although a smart man seriously lacks in bedside manner and makes me wish New Jersey was a little closer .

Posted on December 14th, 2015

He was the best. He truly cared about his patients. unfortunately, he has moved to NJ. His partner has the absolute WORST bedside manner.

Better as a Mortician

Posted on November 13th, 2014

This Doc chose the wrong profession. "Undertaker" would be much more appropriate, considering he doesn't like humans, has no ability to interact, doesn't look at you, no sense of any humor, INSULTS other doctors. Doesn't read your paperwork until he's in the office with you and then asks you things that were right on the papers. Insults you when he asks something you can't remember. All but accused me of lying when dates I remembered didn't exactly add up. had his mangy poodle, who looked dead, lying across the back of his chair seat, asleep, right in the examining room. Asks a question and then interrupts you when you try to answer. He's moving to New Jersey soon, hopefully to retire. Otherwise, God help his patients in New Jersey. Clearly money motivated. He'll eventually die and no one will find his body for months bc no one will miss him. Certainly not his patients, and you can tell his office staff would rather be working for anyone else.

Split personality? ?

Posted on October 10th, 2014

In-office: Rude, interrupted me, condecending. It was the first time in my life that I almost just up and walked out of a doctor office. He ordered some blood work, and I swore I'd never see him again. Then, two days later, he calls with the results and it was apparent that he had been very through in review in my file and other md opinions. AND, he was actually nice! He asked to see another report. In fact, he seemed much more interested in following up than other md I've been to! I'm sure he first have many close friends, but I'll go back to him one more time and hope I get the Dr. Jeckyl and not the Mr. Hyde. I wonder if he even is aware he's like that. Will report back. 2 stars for now.

go to anyone else...

Posted on October 9th, 2014

I was a patient for years. This doctor is in it for the money only. He is rude impatient and arrogant. Would never recommend him.

No bedside manner

Posted on June 6th, 2014

This doctor was one of the worst doctors that I have ever been to. He was arrogant and impatient and wanted me out of the office as soon as he could get me out.i didn't realize that he was doing me a favor by seeing me. When I asked questions he raised his voice and got impatient. I can't imagine any doctor this rude actually having patients return after one visit. Don't waste your co-pay on this doctor.

pain mangement

Posted on May 23rd, 2014

GREAT AT PRECRIBING PAIN MEDS BUT WHEN THEY DON'T WORK HE'S CLUELESS. GLAD THAT HE IS NO LONGER ONE OF MY DOCTORS.

Posted on April 29th, 2013

A doctor that actually listens and takes the time to understand you, your questions/concerns and fears, as well as makes sure you understand what he is doing and why. Suffering from cluster headaches and having been to numerous doctors that either didn't care or didn't understand, Dr Belt is a compassionate caring man. He has also spent much time advocating for me with insurance companies.