Dr. Gary C Berliner Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Gary C Berliner?

Treatment for occipital neuralgia

After 20 or more neurologists and other specialist I was at the end of my rope. dr. Berliner over the years has helped me, treated me and got my life back for me. Thank you "The Doctor" Gary Berliner

This guy has serious personal issues

Great Doctor highly recommended

Thank you Doctor for treating my occipital neuralgia.changed my life quality from horrible to alive again.

Terrific

This doctor has a profound knowledge in all fields of medicine. He is down to earth, friendly, and is not stiff and uncompassionate, which is very rare amongst the physicians of today. His world-wide travels in the field of medicine has added to his experience. Truly, he is one of a kind and would recommend him to anyone needing excellent medical care.

This is the best internal medicine doctor ever!!! I highly recommend him to anyone who has any medical issue.

Disturbing

Cantankerous disposition upon first visit. Concur with the other female patient review regarding flirtatious nature. Tests the willingness with suggestive banter. Can escalate to an entirely inappropriate level. Self ascribed family man cover is paradoxical to his conduct unbecoming with female patients. Seems to lack compassion for his behavior towards female patients should they acquiesce to being propositioned. Not valued if you do not have a PhD. Truly a narcissist.

A tertific diagnostician both of ailments and his patients. One patient told me that she had been to see seven or eight previous GPs for a particular ailment with unsatisfactory results, but Dr. Berliner diagnosed her problem, gave her a prescription and the problem disappeared. I have been his patient for almost 15 years. When he stopped accepting Medicare only patients several years ago, I decided to enroll in his medical program just to have him availabe as my personal physician. Many here in Dawson County, if asked, will laud both him and his practice.

Unneeded Cast

I went to him because it was a holiday and my doctor was closed. Dr. Berliner said I had a stress fracture of my leg, and he put me in a cast. I went back to my doctor who also did an xray and he sent it off to a radiologist who said there isn't a break and there is no sign of a break. So I walked around for a week with a cast I didn't need. It could have cause damage to my ankle or other leg...I am NOT happy.

He is humanee cares about his patients

He may be business oriented but he is all for the patient. He cuts through the mire that is standard in the medical profession. When you are sick see him, you may not like meds. or life changes but give him a little time...He will make a difference. His peers go to him when they need to be dianosed.

Dr. B knows his medicine

Though Dr. B is straight and to the point, he knows his medicine at least in the years I've gone to him. He's been spot on accurate with his diagnosis knowmatter what it is/was, not only with me but other friends and family members.

Awesome Doctor

Dr Berliner is an awesome doctor. When I went there for a severe dog bite, he saved my hand over the period of 3 to 4 weeks, as it developed a bad staph infection. I would have lost my hand. I can not say enough good about Dr Berliner. He also offers a unique program which helps people with no medical insurance. I would recommend Dr Berliner to anyone, anytime. Thank you Dr Berliner!

Very cold, no bed side manner, speaks to you as if you were a child and had no idea of what you were saying.