Dr. Gary D Bernhardt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary D Bernhardt?

He is a great Doctor and has saved my life.

My family Dr for over 20 years

I have receive service from Dr. Bernhardt and his team for over 20 years. He is very good at practicing family medicine. He has been the Dr. for my brother for over 20 years and all three of my, now adult sons. He works to heal the full persons not just the illness that is present at the visit. Outstanding in preventive care and true concern for your well-being.

My Doctor for the last 17 years

Gary is a great doctor. He's a little quirky, and sometimes it takes a long time to get in and out. However, he always takes the time to ask questions and insure that he understands what is going on with you. He's not a doctor that says to take these "2 placebos and call me in the morning." He loves a puzzle and to figure out how to improve his patients' health.

The best doctor I have ever had. Very caring and tells you wants going on and what to expect.

I had called his office and left several messages for his nurse to call back, never got a call back, called and had someone write a message and of course never got a response. This was not the only time this has happened with his office. I am done.. I was a new patient. I am now in need of a different doctor. I have never been treated so rudely in my life.. I should have checked this site before I became his patient.

Caring & compassionate & your health top priority. Great doc.

I was in severe pain and it was after hours on a Friday. I got the "on call" message stating the doctor (bernhardt) on call would call back within one hour. Never rec'd a return call after many messages I left on the machine. Keep in mind I do not have health insurance. With no return call, I ended up going to the emergency room two times that weekend. I made an appointment to follow up with all the pain I was having. Dr.Bernhardt never said sorry or why this incident happened. His nurse takes 4 days to either call back or call in a prescription, unacceptable!!! The office manager is unacceptable also, very rude!!

Dr. Gary D Bernhardt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Olathe, KS.